Usage and Dosage Tips
– Take directly on the tongue;
– Diluted with other cold liquids such as water, juice, milk *, yogurt*, milk drinks *, etc. In this case, first add the propolis extract, then dilute to your liking, drinking soon after.
– Dilute directly in the mouth by putting the liquid first, then adding the propolis extract.
*Note, dairy products mask the smell and taste of propolis without diminishing its propertie
TIPS FOR USE
Water flavored with fruit and propolis extract
Use apple, passion fruit, mint leaves, lemon or lemon balm to flavor the water you consume. Keep the mixture at rest for about 4 hours to be very tasty. Add a few drops of PROPOLIS HAYASHI EXTRACT to help strengthen your body and crushed ice.
Moisturizes, refreshes and its natural color is the face of summer!
Mint tea with propolis extract
Mint helps to stimulate digestive enzymes that act to better absorb vitamins and minerals, inducing the elimination of toxins and undesirable substances to the body.
Combined with Hayashi Propolis Extract, it fights stomach inflammation and bloating, strengthens the immune system and serves as an expectorant and nasal decongestant, in addition to many other benefits.
- Boil the water well;
- Tear the leaves and branches into small pieces, as this will help to release their aroma;
- Place the mint leaves in an infusion container or jar and pour the boiling water;
- Let stand for 10 minutes;
- Put the Hayashi Propolis Extract in a glass and then pour the warm tea;
- Sweeten to taste.